Welcome To The Vex Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ecchos Recommended Pets

2 posters

Go down

Ecchos Recommended Pets Empty Ecchos Recommended Pets

Post by Eccho Sat 2 Feb - 17:19

Nether Faerie Dragon

This is one of my favourites atm. Has some pretty serious BOOM skills. definitely not the pet you want to be using to catch new ones though.
has a 1-3 shot flying skill or 100% dodge for one round. then and epic dragonkin skill that increases in damage everytime you use it. and a giant friken moon bean that shoots from the sky bathing the battlefield in moonlight (increases magic dmg and healing)

Unfortunately I spent 4 hours farming a rare one of these guys and still didn't find one. the uncommon is doing quite well though.
Went back to that area for archeology. fought 3 and got a rare.. seriously 4 hours... fml

Fluxfire Feline.
FRIKEN ROBO KITTEN!!!

it makes the cutest noises but my god does this thing blow shit up!!!!
wind up has 2 uses. use 1 increases dmg by 10% this remains until it is used again. use two does a powerful dmg skill. now combine this with a prowl in the middle (increases next attack by 150%) you know have plus 160% damage .. at level 5 I was hitting non crit shots for over 600... thats just BS... aka LOVED IT.

I managed to get a rare one of these quite easily. make a gnome on a low population server I used the "new" Brazil ones and found it camp free. They spawn in the city but also just outside in and around the toxic air field. I made a few gnomes on different servers and farmed them for 30-40 minutes tops I don't even think it was that long but time seems to fly when I'm farming rares.

BlightHawk

I just got this guy. Haven't had a chance to battle him too much but his skills seem really strong..and he eats corpses...???

Finding him is pretty hard. Western Plaguelands run around the areas with farms. They tend to enjoy sitting on scarecrows. Though they are most commonly found as the additional pet in a battle. So run around the farms starting battles with black rats etc. I was lucky as hell first one I found on a scarecrow has a second blighthawk join as well... second one was uncommon so i tried to catch that.. but crit and destroyed its face.... 5 minutes later while still cursing I engaged a black rat and a rare blighthawk joined him.

Next I'm looking for some pets with unusual or unique skill sets.

Last edited by Eccho on Tue 12 Feb - 1:24; edited 1 time in total
Eccho
Eccho
Admin

http://www.vexwars.com

Back to top Go down

Ecchos Recommended Pets Empty Re: Ecchos Recommended Pets

Post by Kindria Sensei Sun 3 Feb - 1:23

i believe the best pet to date was a vanity item pet you got for doing some event.. tho i can't remember the name
Kindria Sensei
Kindria Sensei
Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Eccho Mon 11 Feb - 2:27

that was very helpful Kindria thank you..
Eccho
Eccho
Admin

http://www.vexwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindria Sensei Mon 11 Feb - 12:48

i try hey
Kindria Sensei
Kindria Sensei
Post Whore

Back to top Go down