Welcome To The Vex Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members- Why Did You Join Vex?

+3
Kindria Sensei
Eccho
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Members- Why Did You Join Vex? Empty Members- Why Did You Join Vex?

Post by Admin Thu 10 May - 12:47

Hey Guys this thread is open to non-members and I thought it would be a great place for those interested in joining Vex to get to know some of the reason you all decided to join.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://vexwars.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Members- Why Did You Join Vex? Empty Re: Members- Why Did You Join Vex?

Post by Eccho Thu 10 May - 12:48

So I thought I'd start if off witha few (Brief) reasons as to why I started Vex.

I've been in quite a feww guilds over my time and I had often found myself thinking hmm I think I could do better. I've been in guilds where I felt uncomfortable just trying to get to know other members and trying to fit in. And I've been in guild where I have been well known, active and eager but was never considered for a leadership position. I've been expected to do things I didn't really want to do and watched guilds crumble due to inactivity.

I wanted a place where none of this happened and so decided to create a guild myself. I want all Vex members to feel a part of the family, feel respected and appreciated. I want people to think of Vex as a good, well rounded and noble guild. We will have a reputation and I will do everything in my power to hold onto it.

When I decided to run a large guild I suddenly realised how much work and stress that was going to be (I stress out.. a lot) And I wondered how could I possibly handle this. I soon realised that the solution was simple and fitted right in with the way I wanted Vex to run. I wouldn't run everything, guild members would. I'm here to get it started find the members and place others into leadership roles. Vex is not a place for people to be forgotten, ignored and unappreciated. Here if you want it you take it. Take a leadership role, work towards becoming an officer. If its something you want then do it.

I also wanted to be in a guild that was active and involved. This is what Vex is to me And why I built it.
Eccho
Eccho
Admin

http://www.vexwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindria Sensei Thu 10 May - 15:32

pretty sure it says why did u 'join' not why did u 'make' Razz hahaha
Kindria Sensei
Kindria Sensei
Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Eccho Thu 10 May - 15:41

Well... I can't say why I joined because I made it.... Stop being picky I just wanted to get the ball rolling.

P.S post something informative for non-members to read Or I will revoke your green privleges

Eccho
Eccho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 May - 0:12

i join Vex because its GM is a female... no but really i like to talk with people around the world Very Happy its nice to game with people that are not even in your own country! also the people in this guild are pretty funny and are nice people Very Happy join us.

Back to top Go down

Post by FusionSight Wed 13 Jun - 13:19

... Sammie force me xD
FusionSight
FusionSight
Enjoys a Good Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraphiks ~PvP~ Thu 23 Aug - 5:20

Bcee got me in here
Seraphiks ~PvP~
Seraphiks ~PvP~
Enjoys a Good Post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Thu 23 Aug - 7:05

I became interested in GW2 over a year ago, so did my brother and his friend, the 3 of us were going to play together but figured we should still join a guild.
I trawled through something like 1000+ guild posts on the Guild Wars 2 facebook page and eventually picked out 2 guilds, I joined both XD
Both guilds were new and just getting started, setting up websites etc, Vex already had a fb page though, where as the other guild didnt have forums or fb so no real means of communicating..
Sooo.. Vex was the winner.. plus it also had members in Australia, a bonus for me, since I was looking for an Australian guild.

I was also sucked into the community, and I dont think I could leave now even if I wanted to... Razz
Lilith
Lilith
Sir Post-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Eccho Thu 23 Aug - 7:15

There is no leaving for you young Lil.
Eccho
Eccho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimate twin blade Thu 23 Aug - 8:27

i searched through a dozen guilds that focused with the criteria of being more pve oriented and based in america. i found a few with forums but they seemed very inactive with their post. finding a pve guild is a lot harder then i thought but what drew me to this guild was the website and the humor. a guild that didn't take itself too seriously yet had potential to become one of the best. i await to see how this guild progress; it genuinely has piqued my interest.

ultimate twin blade
Baby Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down